- The engine compartment vehicle inspection service test with diagnostic system is performed to determine if any faults had been automatically recorded by the vehicle.
- The motor oil and oil filter are removed and replaced with new oil and filter.
- Coolant levels are checked; when refilled, concentration of fluid is checked.
- At the corresponding interval coolant is changed (every four years at the latest), fluid is added as needed**
- Service interval indicator is reset according to factory specifications.
- Fluid level and antifreeze additive in windscreen washer fluid reservoir are checked and topped up if needed.
- Steering fluid reservoir is checked and fluid is topped up if needed.
- At the corresponding interval brake fluid is replaced (every two years at the latest)**
Final vehicle inspection
The final check for our vehicle inspection service is to ensure road worthiness is checked, including brakes, steering/power steering, clutch, shock absorbers, control and warning lamps, Check Control (the system that monitors and displays information on the current condition of major functions such as doors, boot lid, lights, etc.)